Letterboards make for an EASY photo prop for parties, celebrations and home decor. If you have a letterboard, you may find yourself at a lack of ideas for catchy sayings. As someone that changes her letterboard almost every week, Natalie has you covered!
- Alexa: Take down the Christmas decorations.
- My New Year’s resolution is to stop procrastinating. I’m not starting until next week though.
- For the “romantic”: You give me the same feeling as when I see food coming at a restaurant. 💗
- Went outside today. Very cold. Zero stars, do not recommend. ❄️
- Raise your hand if you’ve ever felt personally victimized by daylight savings 🙋🏻♀️
- Spring is here! I’m so excited I wet my plants 🌸🌼
- It’s Spring! Open the windows and pretend to clean.
- IT’S GONNA BE MAY (*cue Justin Timberlake*)
- I’m sorry for the things I said when it was winter.
- Bikini season is around the corner… unfortunately so is Chick-Fil-A.
- How to have a beach body: 1. Have a body 2. Go to the beach
- I got that sunshine in my pocket ☀️
- I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over my freedom 🇺🇸
- Party like it’s 1776
- It’s officially ‘wear a sweater in the morning and regret it in the afternoon’ weather.
- Happy Fallidays 🍂🍃
- The only thing getting LIT this weekend are my Fall scented candles🔥
- Fall: my second favorite F word… food is my first.
- Trick or Treat Yo’ Self 🎃
- For the Christmas lover: It’s finally October, which means Michael Buble is defrosting as we speak.
- Thanksgiving: Not a good day to be my pants.
- Gobble til ya wobble 🦃
- Always jingle all the way. Nobody likes a half-assed jingler.
- The only time of year where you can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks. 🎄